Case Management services are offered on a short or long-term basis.
We have many options to service everyone. And, as always, all of our services are customizable.
Just a few of the services we provide with Case Management includes, but is not limited to:
- Identifying, coordinating and monitoring health care needs.
- Serve as liaison for family with other professions. (Highly beneficial service for out-of-state families)
- Monitor medications weekly, as needed
- Coordinate transportation to and from appointments and activities
- Coordinating home repairs and supervising contractual entities
- Assessing the need for any personal assistance
- Assist with placement into facilities
- Assess eligibility for assistance
As a problem solver for the elderly and a strong patient advocate, you can rest assured that your loved one is in highly skilled and very caring hands with Ruth Fanovich, RN, LHRM and her staff.
Click here to contact us for more information